Thursday, March 26, 2009

willy


We have an old dog named willy he is fourteen going on fithteen.He is deaf and going blind.Beginning of thiis year he started to get a lump on his back and is breath started to smell really bab and he smelled like death.His hip were giveing him trouble .We were going to take him in but he got better and started to be willy again.So he was happy so we did not take him in but yesterday he did not want a treat his tall was in betwin his leg he was laying down much more then normel.And to day he was still doing it .He does not look happy any more so we think we will take him in tomorrw. Porry guy he is sweet we will miss him if we take him in my dad and Peter will miss him in a way they shared him my dad got him for his birthday one year and my dad got busy and moed from where he was living to some where he could not hae dogs.So we took him and willy adopted Peter and I think he missed my dad because he did not see him so he stuck with Peter and my dad when he saw him. But will all miss the raskl .My mom, Peter,my dad,and me we all lovehim and we will all ways love him and miss him.We love you willy.


No comments:

Post a Comment