Thursday, March 19, 2009

Gorgeous Dixie



One of the best horses in the world is my baby girl Dixie.Sometime she will not back but most times she will.She does not know how to side pass but I am working on it.This horse is one of the hardest headed horses I have ever know.That mite have something to do with she may have some pony in her
we really do not know.Dixie us to belong to my best friend Jena back then her name was Dixie Darlin' but I changed it to Gorgeous Dixie because I call her Gorgeous all the time. When Jena first got her I was riding my old pony Joe Bear and some other horses.Sometime when Jena was not riding her and when I was giving Joe a break I would rider her.But I hated that horse when we toke her on the trail she would run me in to trees it got to were I would not ride that horse if you payed me.Then we all move to the new barn more like a feild but it was nice.And I started to get know Dixie and she was sweeter then I ever thought posible.Then I took her to a summer camp.On the way home we called Cat ands Jena and by that time we knew Jena was wanting
a bigger horse .And they wanted to sale Dix sop my mom wanted for me to look at other horses so we did we had a friend that had a lot of horses and there was one Arab my mom wanted me to look at named Elijah he was a good hor se we took him home on a test trial we let him out to met the other horses and they got there tiffs sorted out but then when I went to say good bye to Elijiah Dixie would not let me near him.that did not wok out so well so we took him back and we bought Dixie. I adore Dixie with all my hreat.We did some NATRC she did good and over all the hole year withhelp of jen Dixie got 3trd over all .And she is doing good this year. I wish that jen had a horse because Merlen her horse and mostly her mom's deid last year. that is my story about my horse that I love adore and all of it in between she is my Gorgeous Dixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment