Monday, August 17, 2009

Riding joe again.


On vacation in Missouri at my grandpa's house now. TodayI got to go ride my old pony joe bear.So we got to Jans we brought my saddle and when we saw him he was so fat and happy he was so fat and happy he had fat dimpls.He was so cute he had a main and tail hiscote was so soft.We brushed him tacked him up i got on and rode him around a feild .When I trotted him he hopped up in to a cantter and it was the cuteest cantter so nice and calleted.At one point he was trotting around and tired to go back to the gate and I allmost went the otherway.we walked around the blockit was about 1and a half miles.We came back I rode him some more and cooled him off gave him a snack so he would be a happy pony.I love joe.This reminds me of snickers and bruitoe Jans mini and donky that past away joe's buddy's.We love you guys .

No comments:

Post a Comment